- Meetings are held annually (Usually in April or May)
- Usually held at the Kenton County (Dressman) Health Center
2002 Madison Ave.
Covington, KY 41014
Kenton County Judge/Executive Appointed Members
- Gregory Bach (Vet)
- Raymond Erpenbeck (Engineer)
- Gary Hampton
- Kevin Wall (Dentist)
- Garry Neltner (Physician)
- Kurt Pohlgeers (Consumer)
- Lynne Shewmaker (Optometrist)
- Charles Tirone (Physician)
- Shelley Voet
- Terry Foster (Nurse)
The Kenton County Local Board of Health's primary responsibilities are:
- Preparation of the annual public health tax resolution.
- Maintenance and upkeep of the county health center building(s).
- Relaying to the district board specific public health needs and concerns, which may be unique and/or particularly acute within the county.
Contact Name: George Moore
8001 Veterans Memorial Dr.
Florence, KY 41042