Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
• I understand that the animal(s) will at all times remain the sole property of the Kenton County Animal Shelter.
• I agree to provide the animal(s) good loving care, including at a minimum: adequate feed, adequate water, adequate shelter that is properly cleaned, adequate space in the primary enclosure for the particular type of animal depending upon its age, size, species and weight, adequate exercise and follow Kenton County Animal Shelter regulations on transportation and veterinary care when needed to prevent suffering or disease transmission.
• I understand that medicines and other supplies provided by the Kenton County Animal Shelter are for use with foster care animals only, and are not to be administered to animals that are not the property of the Kenton County Animal Shelter.
• I understand that all veterinary care must be authorized in advance by the Animal Shelter. I agree to personally incur the cost for any treatment that has not been so authorized.
• I understand and acknowledge that I do not have any right or authority to keep, adopt, transfer, or place foster animals in other homes or with other individuals.
• I agree that every animal I provide foster care for must be physically returned to the Kenton County Animal Shelter by the date set forth below or at any time upon the request of the Animal Shelter. I also agree to return the animal(s) immediately if I am no longer able to provide adequate care.
• I agree to provide the appropriate staff members at the Kenton County Animal Shelter with the necessary information and materials at any time (such as fecal samples or temperature/weight measurements) to enhance the care that I am providing to the foster animal(s).
• I agree to hold the Kenton County Animal Shelter harmless from any direct or consequential damages arising out of this foster care arrangement.
• I acknowledge that the Kenton County Animal Shelter may terminate this or any other foster care arrangement at any time in its sole discretion.
• I certify that no person residing in the household where the animals will be fostered has ever been charged with or convicted of animal cruelty, neglect or abandonment.
I certify that the above information is correct to the best of my knowledge. I also agree to follow all the rules, regulations and policies of the Kenton County Animal Shelter. No person residing in the household has ever been convicted of animal cruelty, neglect or abandonment.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field