Adult Recreational Softball Leagues
Registration for the 2022 season will begin February 1, 2022.
Kenton County Parks & Recreation offers recreational softball in three leagues for adults:
- Monday Men’s Church/Recreational League with 2 Divisions: A (up to 11 teams) & B (up to 11 teams)
- Friday Co-Ed (minimum 8 teams; maximum 12 teams)
Each team may have as many as 20 players on a roster during regular season.
2022 Softball Coaches Meeting Registration:
Monday, March 7 at 7:00 pm at the Public Works Administration Building. Please register for the Coaches Meeting by March 1. Register online by visiting CivicRec.
2022 Adult Softball League Dates:
- Registration Deadline: Friday, April 1
- Season Begins: Monday Men's Church: April 18; Friday Co-Ed: April 22
- Season is scheduled to end no later than August 26.
- No Games: Memorial Day (May 27 & 30) or Independence Day (July 1 & 4)
Registration of Team:
Fees include league administration by KCP&R, regular season round-robin play, a single-elimination tournament, and one dozen U.S.S.S.A.-approved softballs. Additional softballs will be available at $50 per dozen. Fees for the season plus a single-elimination tournament per team will be $250.00 plus $15.00 tax totaling $265.00. For a tax exempt entity, a Sales Tax Certificate must be received to have the tax waived.
Umpire fees are $15 per team, per game and are NOT included in your league fee. Each team will pay the Umpire directly before each game.
There will be two games on fields each night during the regular-season in a true round-robin season. Random pairings will rotate the schedule so that teams will play approximately the same number of games on each field and approximately half early (6:15 pm) and half late (7:15 pm).
When & Where
- Games will be played at Lincoln Ridge, Pioneer, and Middleton-Mills parks and will begin promptly at 6:15 pm and 7:15 pm.
- There will be no games Memorial Day or Independence Day weekends.
- Single-elimination tournaments for both Men’s leagues and for the Co-Ed league will be played on Mondays and Fridays, respectively, at the end of the season for as many nights as it takes. KCP&R will provide softballs during tournaments and you will continue to pay the umpire for each game as you advance in the tournament.
We play under U.S.S.S.A. rules as well as KCP&R league rules.
For a full list of rules, please review the Kenton County Parks & Recreation- Recreational Slow Pitch Softball Leagues Rules document.
Weather-Related Postponements: Up to two games postponed due to the weather or weather-related field conditions will be rescheduled at the end of the regular season.
Rainout Line telephone number is (859) 544-1700. You may now also check the status of a field on our website under Parks & Recreation on www.KentonCounty.org or download the Rainout Line app on your smartphone and search for “Kenton County Parks & Recreation”.