Kenton County has two county seats- one in the City of Covington and one in the City of Independence. The Kenton County Fiscal Court typically meets twice a month, once at the Courthouse in Covington and once at the Courthouse in Independence.
- 5:30 p.m.
- 2nd Tuesday of every month
- 5272 Madison Pike
Independence, KY 41051
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
View a map of commissioner districts (PDF).
- County Administrator Joe Shriver
- Assistant County Administrator Scott Gunning
- County Attorney Stacy Tapke
- Fiscal Court Clerk Sue Kaiser
- Treasurer Roy Cox