Kenton County Ten Ten Drug / Alcohol Program
The Ten Ten Program offers an Intensive Outpatient Substance Abuse Treatment Program for clients from the greater Cincinnati area. The intensive outpatient program runs for typically 12 weeks, 3 days a week for 3 hours a day depending on the progress of the client.
The program meets on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays of each week. Clients have an option to participate in either the morning program or the afternoon program.
- Morning Program: 9:30 AM - 12:30 PM
- Afternoon Program: 3:30 PM - 6:30 PM
Each client is also subject to weekly drug screening through Drugs Don't Work.
Services offered by the Ten Ten Program include:
- Drug and Alcohol use disorders
- Mental Health
- Intensive Outpatient Program for Substance Use Disorders
- Family support group offered for IOP clients on Wednesday afternoons
- Relapse Prevention Aftercare Program
- Targeted Case Management
- Individual counseling for both mental health and substance use disorders
- Crisis Intervention
- Anger Management
Phone: (859) 392-1738
130 West 43rd Street,
Covington, KY 41015
Email Ten Ten
- Clinical Director
Otis Ray Sr.
LICDC - OCDPB Number 128405
- John Cole CDCA Number 100644
Ten Ten Program